Queen’s Brew is made from Ceremonial Matcha and Ecuadorian Cacao Raw Powder to create a smooth and delicious drink packed with flavonoids, antioxidants, many nutrients and minerals.
Cacao Powder Benefits
- fibre, supporting a healthy gut
- protein, required to maintain and grow muscle mass
- potassium, important for muscular and neurological function
- magnesium, essential for energy metabolism and healthy psychological function, bones and teeth
- natural compounds known to reduce anxiety and lift our moods
- antioxidants, supporting radiant, younger looking skin
Mix 1 teaspoon with 8oz of water or your preferred drink. Enjoy a cup, and resupply when energy levels are not adequate.
Reviews Hide Reviews
I tried this brew on a whim while picking it up at a local farmer's market. I found it to be awesome! I already loved making regular frozen matchas but this brew is even better. The slight chocolatey taste makes you feel like you are drinking a milk shake (I add unsweetened vanilla almond milk & Splenda) an it is incredible. I highly recommend!
Matcha hater turned believer
I thought I hated matcha. I had tried a matcha drink somewhere, sometime and said “No thank you, that tastes like hot dirt.” I bought some Queen’s Brew because of anything could allow me to enjoy matcha, it’s the addition of chocolate. And…I’m shocked! - I’m converted, lol. I was convinced that even with cacao, I still wouldn’t like the flavor. But I was wrong! The cacao gives Queen’s Brew a rich (yet not overpowering) chocolate taste, and the matcha simply adds depth and body. I guess I have to say that I like matcha now..! :D (My recipe: 1 tsp Queens Brew in 8oz hot water; add 2 oz Oat Milk and a tiny drip of maple syrup)